Asheville ENCORE Conference Highlights
Cost is $1492 per person, based on double occupancy. Please see the bottom of this page for information on our single supplement and our cancellation policy.
You will enjoy:
~ Elliot's FIVE programs, all regionally themed:
- Asheville’s Native Genius: Looking Homeward With Thomas Wolfe
- The Vanderbilts: All of Them!
- The Majesty And Mysteries Of Mountains
- Exploring The Humor Of North Carolina Poetry
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: His Rise, His Fall, His Asheville Connections
~ Accommodations for 3 nights at the four-star MARRIOTT RENAISSANCE DOWNTOWN ASHEVILLE: This lovely, comfortable hotel is located in the heart of downtown Asheville, just steps away from great shopping, dining, and museums. Your room features floor-to-ceiling windows, a marble bathroom and free Wi-Fi. It also comes with a 49” LG Smart TV (with internet available for Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and more), a coffeemaker, mini-fridge, iron, and hairdryer.
~ BREAKFAST in our private room at our hotel before Monday and Tuesday morning sessions
~ Transportation by private motor coach from the hotel to Biltmore Estate
~ Seated Lunch on the Biltmore Estate at The Stable Cafe which long ago housed the -- you guessed it -- Biltmore Stables, and converted stalls hold cozy booths
~ Admission tickets to tour the Biltmore Estate home and gardens
~ VIP attention and assistance by trip coordinators Darian and Bob Poliachik
~ Extra room nights available before and after the conference ($125 per person double occupancy; $99 single supplement) based on availability; call Darian to reserve. You'll want to stay a couple extra nights to take advantage of all the wonderful sights and activities the Asheville area has to offer. Click here to visit our Things to Do and See page for Darian's list of cannot-miss ideas.
~ Airfare not included. Responsible for own travel arrangements, airport transportation, and parking. The Renaissance currently offers plenty of onsite parking for $6 per day ($20/day for valet). The daily rate is normally $15 per day but they are treating our group to a discounted rate. Be sure they honor that rate on your bill.
Single supplement is $396. Price includes $95 nonrefundable administration fee.
PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
1. No matter when you cancel, if we can fill your slot, you get 100% refund minus the $95 fee.
2. If we cannot fill your slot:
- Cancel more than 3 weeks before: 50% refund (not including $95 registration fee)
- Cancel 3 weeks before or less: Partial refund possible but not guaranteed.
3. In the (extremely unlikely) event that Elliot cannot be there due to an unavoidable emergency, we have no choice but to go forward with the conference as we are bound by nonrefundable contracts.