Washington DC Conference Highlights
Your $1379 per person full registration* ($1398 per person if paid in 2 installments) includes:
- The “C” Of “D.C.”: Christopher Columbus
- The Capital Of American Literature: Our Very Own Mark Twain
- The History Of Museums (NEW!)
- Pierre Charles L’Enfant: The Tumultuous Life Of The Man Who Invented Washington D.C. (NEW!)
- The Potomac River: Its Amazing Flow Through American History (NEW!)
- The Tragic Genius Of Edgar Allan Poe & His Tortured D.C.-Baltimore Connections
Welcoming Dinner and Closing Banquet at the GRAND HYATT WASHINGTON, both followed by Elliot's programs
Monument Lunch Cruise on the Potomac River on the Odyssey Washington, a glassed-in boat specially designed to fit under the Potomac bridges for incredible views of monuments and attractions. Includes a three-course plated lunch and bus transportation from our hotel.
CD RECORDINGS of three of Elliot's Washington conference topics (a $60.00 value)
VIP attention and assistance by trip coordinators Darian and Bob Poliachik
Extra room nights available at a discounted group rate (based on availability) - must call Darian to reserve.
Airfare not included. Responsible for own travel arrangements, airport transportation, and parking. Valet parking at the Hyatt is $58 per day. There is a self-parking garage across the street (no in-and-out priveleges) for $42 per day.