Your $1258 full registration* ($1288 if paid in 2 installments) includes:
- Elliot's SIX programs, all Savannah-sensitive:
- Marching through Georgia's History: From James Oglethorpe to General Sherman to the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Blackbeard: Savannah's Pirate Enemy Number One
- King Cotton: Georgia's Most Fascinating Fabric
- The Mystery of Robert E. Lee
- Flannery Will Get You Everywhere: The Southern Gothic Genius of Flannery O'Connor
- Scarlett Fever: Margaret Mitchell and GONE WITH THE WIND
- Accomodations for 3 nights at the four-star HYATT REGENCY SAVANNAH:
Set among the shops of River Street, this incredible hotel overlooking the Savannah River is also close to the famous Savannah Historic District and iconic Forsyth Park. The refined rooms and suites come with flat-screen TVs, iPod docks and free WiFi, plus minifridges and coffeemakers. On-site amenities include a heated indoor pool and a 24-hour exercise room, plus a coffee shop and fine restaurant/lounge with river views.
- Welcoming Dinner and Closing Banquet at the HYATT REGENCY SAVANNAH, both followed by Elliot's programs
- Group lunch out at VIC'S ON THE RIVER, just down the street from the hotel in Factor's Walk, a bluffside row of red brick buildings where cotton brokers/factors bargained during cotton's heyday.
- Historic Trolley Sightseeing Tour - On this 90 minute Historic Overview, you will enjoy a fully narrated sightseeing tour of one of the largest National Urban Historic Landmarked Districts in the United States. You will be guided through more than 270 years of American history - and don't be surprised if you encounter a special guest or two from the past along the way! As you journey through our Historic District, you will ride along cobblestone paved streets beneath moss-draped oaks and experience the “Old South” with her stately mansions, beautiful squares, romantic riverfront and abundance of artifacts.
- VIP attention and assistance by trip coordinators Darian and Bob Poliachik
- Extra room nights available, with or without entertainment, at a discounted group rate - must call Darian to reserve.
- Airfare not included. Responsible for own travel arrangements, airport transportation/parking (valet parking $28 per day at the Hyatt).